This was my first time buying gold from Wholesale Direct Metals. I've purchased gold from three other metals dealers over the past four and a half years, and I have to say, Wholesale Direct Metals was my best experience so far.

First of all, I'm a huge fan of keeping a portion of my savings in gold for any number of political and economic reasons. I think the articles on Wholesale Direct Metals' website really nail it. That's what kind of got my attention at first so I gave them a call. I told them about my previous experiences with other gold companies and the Wholesale Direct Metals guy was a straight shooter.

I ended up buying some St. Gaudens. I've bought them in the past and have done well with them. Of course, I had done a search for Wholesale Direct Metals complaints, and I saw they had solid reviews at Trustlink, Better Business Bureau, etc.

So I decided to go with them.

Definitely the best experience I've had. Will definitely do business again.

Comments

sandersonchucklouisiana
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States #588421

Patrick, thanks for the post. I saw your post after talking with Wholesale Direct Metals myself.

I always search for complaints when I'm thinking about doing business with a company. Nice review. I ended up getting British Sovereigns at a really good price. I was impressed by the articles on the site, too.

Finally some logic and common sense!

Really good guys to do business with. I'd definitely recommend Wholesale Direct Metals.

to sandersonchucklouisiana #1003459

sanersonson, I couldn't agree more with your review. I called an 800 # to request some free info about investing in silver.

We had bought a few silver junk coins in the past, but we're ready to buy some pure silver coins. Somehow I was connected with their Director of Trading. Wow, was I lucky. This guy not only knew the market but was able to beat Lear Capital by several dollars per coin.

He was not only pleasant and a pleasure to do business with, he was was the most knowledgeable person I have talked to about investments in precious metals. This guy was terrific in handling what I am sure was a very small investment, compared to the others he handles on a daily basis.

But, he treated me as if he were investing for a family member.

I cannot say enough about how happy I am to have found this company and most importantly the person that helped me. We are working now to do a rollover from a lump sum pension.

I trust this company to come through with the most honest and solid information I could have possibly have gotten from any other company.