Bayou Gauche, Louisiana

I just made $10,000.Purchase with no problems.

My metals arrived as stated.

I would recommend Wholesale Direct Metals.When reading reviews make sure it's the same company

This reviewer shared experience about fast order processing and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Wholesale Direct Metals. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wholesale Direct Metals.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Wholesale Direct Metals to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wholesale Direct Metals?

Comments

Pearl River, Louisiana, United States #1203821

I made a large purchase of the Canadian Polar silver coins.Everything went as discussed and things could not have gone smoother.

I then did a rollover into a Tradiotional IRA, again, Canadian Polar Bear and Cub, silver and gold coins.

Once again everything was handled very professionally and not one glitch!I couldn't be happier with their service.

Being a foxnews nut, I became interested in moving bank money into something better than the screw job I was feeling getting lest than 1% on the few bucks they kept for me.After their advertisements regarding gold & silver, I went online and found Wholesale Direct Medals and requested info.

Richard contacted me and shot stuff to down the line and my slow mind was open to a whole new ball game that was real easy for this slow old brain of mine could easily grasp.

I got a size-able batch of gold & silver bear & cub coins and my Kids and grand kids are converting their 401k's to gold.Thank you so much, Rick and I am sorry my medical discomforts hindered my doing this for nearly a year.